Construction Management  Promote Your Business
Construction Management
Cost Report

Iowa Construction Management Costs & Prices - ProMatcher Cost Report

Find Costs & Prices: 

Iowa Construction Management Costs & Prices

We have collected data statewide to help calculate the average cost of construction management in Iowa. The following are average costs and prices reported back to us:

Cost of Construction Management Services in Iowa

$300.00 fixed fee - flat rate (Range: $100.00 - $500.00)
$48.75 per hour (Range: $35.00 - $62.50)
20% of total project cost (Range: 10.00% - 30.00%)
Free Estimates from Local Pros
Get Matched &
Get Quotes From
Construction Managers
Select a Service to Get Started

 Construction Management Services
Free quotes from local Construction Managers
 Get a Free Cost Estimate       Get Listed in Our Directory
Disclaimer: Costs and prices shown on the ProMatcher site are intended to be used as general information, not as guaranteed estimates. To obtain cost information relevant to your project, request a quote or estimate from a local service provider.
Construction Management > Costs & Prices > Iowa Construction Management Costs & Prices

Free Cost Estimates   |   Construction Managers Directory   |   Construction Management Cost Report   |   Free Business Listing

All users of are subject to our terms of use.

Home   |   Articles & Videos   |   Affiliates   |   Networking Groups   |   Search by Category

Terms of Use   |   Privacy   |   Partner Network   |   California Do Not Sell My Info   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Member Login

©2003-2023 - VentureStreet, LLC

Join Our Business Network